MCIA has Organic Handler Status
The Michigan Crop Improvement Association has met the Organic Standards established under the USDA National Organic Program and received an Organic Handler Certificate effective August 1, 2007.
The Organic Handler designation will allow MCIA to process, package and warehouse organically grown products. This added service will be available to our current membership along with other organic producers that wish to obtain this service.
- Ability to handle small or large lots maintaining integrity of product utilizing steel box bin storage.
- Seed Cleaning: Air Screen cleaning, gravity table separation, and spiral separation.
- Separate treated and untreated final processing lines.
- Electric Eyeing for special needs.
- National and international Shipping.